4.5 POUNDS DOWN!!!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Samba..Ramba....Zumba....Oh My!!

Today was a great diet day! I followed my plan and I even turned away cake. Not just any kind, the kind with the really good think icing that is so yummy. I figured there will still be cake in the world after I loose the weight so I can have a bite then. This way of thinking is what gets me through the day lol.

This evening I went to Zumba at the YMCA. Zumba is the latest exercise craze that is basically Latin dance. Lets just say I looked like a hot Latin mess out on the gym floor. I seriously felt like the character Reuben in the movie Along Came Polly. If you have seen the movie you know exactly what I am talking about. Regardless of how I looked it was a lot of fun and I know I burned a ton of calories in that hour.

Tomorrow I weigh in. Hopefully I have lost something since Saturday.

Only time will tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment