4.5 POUNDS DOWN!!!!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

1/19 post: WHAT I GAINED I POUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I weighed in yesterday. The last time I wayed in was Saturday morning. Much to my surprise when I weighed in today I had gained 1 pound. WHAT!!!! I couldnt figure it out because I have been so good. My first thought was... I really should have just eated that cake!! However, I learned that your weight is very differant when you weigh in in the morning and in the evening.

Since I weighed in Saturday morning and weighed in again on Wednesday night I was not compairing apples to apples. Apparently your weight can be heavier by 2-3 pounds in the evening. WHEW!!

I will not be weighing in on Saturday because I have UIL in Tarkington. The next time I weigh in will be next Wednesday and I should have a more accurate result.

No comments:

Post a Comment