4.5 POUNDS DOWN!!!!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new!

Today was very productive! I threw away 2 trash bags of junk food. Yes 2! I feel bad for waiting so much food. If it all hadn't been opened I would have donated it.

Tomorrow is back to work and on my Medifast plan. I am feeling really good about it.

Instead of looking at the big picture (130 by 30) I am making small goals. My first goal is 10 lbs in 2 weeks. It may seem high but I know I will loose a lot of water weight this first 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. That is one of the hardest steps - getting rid of all the stuff we think we love so much. Funny thing is before you know it all the stuff you thought you couldn't live without will actually taste gross. I'm here for you if you need anything! I'm using your blog as an inspiration for me! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete