4.5 POUNDS DOWN!!!!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Blah..Blah..Blah 1/17

So today while most of the teachers I know were enjoying sleeping in I was at work sitting through an 8 hour in service....REALLY?!

I became a teacher to teach kids and I understand that I need to stay current with everything new but I really hate sitting in one place for 8 hours.

Anyways..... Diet wise today was good. I was a little off program because I had a healthy omelet at lunch instead of a MF meal. The omelet did include everything I can eat in my one lean and green and it was low in calories. I stayed under 1500 calories so I think I did okay.

I have really been paying attention to calories at restaurants since I started my program. I have come to a realization that I was eating over 3000 calories on most days. It is crazy to see how many calories these things really are. WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment