4.5 POUNDS DOWN!!!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Taco Salad, Honey mustard grilled chicken salad, and oven fried pork chops

These are my own throw together recipes:

I always have some sort of steamed vegetable with my meals if I am not eating salad.

Taco Salad

brown 1 pound ground turkey
sprinkle taco seasoning on turkey while browning

In salad:
Lettuce
Low fat cheddar cheese
Taco shell strips
salsa
browned seasoned turkey meat

Honey Mustard BBQ grilled chicken salad:

Grill chicken with Honey BBQ sauce and mix in salad.    DUH!

Oven fried pork chops:

Coat both sides of pork chops in this mixture:

2 eggs
1 cup bread crumbs
seasoning of choice

^I buy seasoned bread crumb. I like to use the Italian and Ranch flavors. They are VERY low in calories and very flavorful.

Bake on 350 for 20 minutes or until coating is flaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment